The most requested thing for dinner around here? Noodles. With butter.

Thursday, December 25, 2014

Merry Christmas!

I hope you are having a wonderful day with loved ones!

I sent out a Christmas letter this year, but it wasn't very detailed because I felt like I would just be repeating everything that I had already posted here- but without the pictures!  And frankly, my postings here have been a bit lacking as of late.  It has been an extremely trying school year- one to which I am still struggling to adjust.  Add to that the chaos of being a "theater mom", and I just haven't had the time or energy to sit at the computer and actually think.  (Haven't even stayed caught up with my digital scrapbooking and missed two major sales from the printers...  oh well, those will come again.)  In addition, three friends who were dear to me and my family have passed away over the last four months.  It's been sad layered upon sad, and although they are glad to be in heaven, I miss them.  I'm sure you understand.

So to get you caught up, here are a few seasonal photos for you- from "White Christmas" to school orchestra to church to Christmas Eve to Christmas Day...






















Done.

We don't go overboard on gifts- I try to stick to the old, "Something you want, something you need, something to wear, something to read."  She was really happy with her Copic markers.  I guess every good illustrator needs the best!

We're heading out to a movie soon- it's a tradition.  Then, hopefully Chinese food with the cousins!

May your days be merry and bright!